Sometimes, all you need is a little bit of fear to inspire you. And what’s scarier than the idea of your life, passing you by?
So, don’t forget to do something productive this weekend.
Here’s my to do list :
1. Catch up on my studying schedule. I’m gonna spend atleast 7 hours studying, today and tomorrow. 🤕
2. Repay my sleep dept. Haven’t slept more than 6 hours a day this entire week. So I plan to reward my body with at least 8-10 hours of sleep this weekend.
3. Socialize : I plan to go out with friends. Haven’t planned what we’re going to do exactly, but I hope it’ll go awesome!
4. Exercise : Although I exercise daily for about 20 minutes, this weekend I’m going to push myself and train for atleast an hour.
5. Try cooking : I’m a pathetic cook. So I’ll take some cooking lessons from my mom. Specially I’ll learn to make noodles.
I think the list looks good and productive too, but let’s see how much I’ll be able to accomplish. 😇
So what are you planning? Do share in comment section!