Why is it that we endlessly strive?
What greater meaning gives us our drive?
The truth, it must be said
Is banal, I’m afraid:
Life’s purpose is just to stay alive.
Cultivating a close, warm-hearted feeling for others automatically puts the mind at ease. It helps expel whatever feelings of dread or instabilities we may have and gives us the quality to adapt to any snags we experience. It is the ultimate energy.
Have a lovely Friday 💞
…sometimes before we can usher in the new, the old must be put to rest.
“Smart people often play dumb and ask questions while dumb people often play smart and answer them“
Ego may have a specific negative implication to it yet it is a vital element for a fruitful living, especially when it is utilized properly. In case, when it isn’t channelized appropriately, it starts delivering negative contemplations and feelings. Ego comes into the picture when your brain is in conflict with others’ perspective and you trust that your perspective is the main right view. It is also particularly aggressive when things do not go the way you want them to. This renunciation results in negative feelings like outrage, disdain, and self-question. These negative feelings fuel the false sense of self. It isn’t other individuals’ words or activities that decide your feelings, yet your reaction that decides the nature of your feelings.
When you become consciously aware that ego is becoming an obstacle to your living and resulting in undesired emotions that you don’t want, you can easily take control of it. Ego is your attitude towards life. You can not drop it but you can certainly transform it through mindfulness and awareness.
Thanks for reading!
Always end the day with a positive thought. No matter how hard things were, tomorrow’s a fresh opportunity to make it better...
Sometimes, all you need is a little bit of fear to inspire you. And what’s scarier than the idea of your life, passing you by?
So, don’t forget to do something productive this weekend.
Here’s my to do list :
1. Catch up on my studying schedule. I’m gonna spend atleast 7 hours studying, today and tomorrow. 🤕
2. Repay my sleep dept. Haven’t slept more than 6 hours a day this entire week. So I plan to reward my body with at least 8-10 hours of sleep this weekend.
3. Socialize : I plan to go out with friends. Haven’t planned what we’re going to do exactly, but I hope it’ll go awesome!
4. Exercise : Although I exercise daily for about 20 minutes, this weekend I’m going to push myself and train for atleast an hour.
5. Try cooking : I’m a pathetic cook. So I’ll take some cooking lessons from my mom. Specially I’ll learn to make noodles.
I think the list looks good and productive too, but let’s see how much I’ll be able to accomplish. 😇
So what are you planning? Do share in comment section!