My cousin Ashutosh, who is in 9th grade wants your feedback on this issue. Please read his message below and comment your views/suggestions.
Shall we open schools ? This is the biggest question that is gaining attention nowadays. I understand that many children (about ⅔%) don’t have enough assistance and facilities for online classes and they are not willing to learn at their homes. Opening schools can be harmful and harmless. According to the school board, I have divided to put forward my views in 3 parts:
1. Harmful effects of opening schools in this period
2. Advantages of opening schools
3. Safety and Precautions for opening schools as well as Conclusion.
Let’s first talk about the Harmful effects: We all know this period of time is very depressing and continuously staying in home has made all students sad. If by any chance some state gets #Coronafree, we still need to remember that the cases have gone low not the disease. There is still a chance that it might spread through one single child to the entire school. Secondly, there’s a need to maintain proper sanitization and cleaning in schools. Also, public transport and buses shall also be organized in a proper way. A little bit of carelessness and all the plans will get flop.
Now let’s move to the second topic that is the advantages of opening schools:
As earlier told that the children who are not having proper facilities to study from home should not be deprived of education. Moreover, we all have have heard in the news that Hume Corona Ke Saath Jeena Seekhna Hoga i.e. we all have to make a habit of living with coronavirus and that’s the positive of opening schools. Children will gradually learn how to maintain social distancing, how to sanitize, how to maintain personal hygiene etc.
Last but not least some Precautions that needed to be taken to start the schools:
- Schools have to be sanitized time to time.
- Screening of the children should be done at large scale.
- Children coming to school from Containment or Red zone shall be given extra attention.
- Only 30% or 50% of students in the all school shall attend in a single day.
- Children should be moralized not to be partial to any child who had the virus or has the symptoms.
- Social Distancing should be maintained.
If you agree with my views or want to share your feedback then please feel free to drop an Email at : email@example.com.
Please forward this message to other people you know.