It’s been a month that I posted something on my blog, and haven’t got any chance to catch up with your writings either. Please forgive me for my absence. Lately, I was so caught up in my office work and stuff that at the end of day, there was hardly any leisure time left to invest on blogging. I had plans to write something on this weekend and also to read some of your work..but damn, manager called up just now to inform that we have to work on this weekend too.😂 COVID-19 complications…you know!
Well today, I came in to share a good news that with your love and support my blog now has 3000+ followers over WordPress & other social media platforms combined😍
I’d like to celebrate this moment with you. You people are my virtual support and I feel so blessed to have the best audience ever! I seriously appreciate every like, follow, share and comment you make on my blog. I’d be replying to pending comments and read your wonderful posts as soon as I get some time😅
Well, this is interesting! I was nominated for a Vincent Ehindero Award…😁
So, let’s begin this post by offering a genuine thanks to a wonderful blogger – Haroon Mirza, who nominated me for this award. He’s is a passionate human being, poet, deep thinker, photographer, and much more. I love his short meaningful poems, vibrant flower pictures from his small garden, and his subtle ways to makes us ponder about life and our surroundings through those interactive Q/A sessions. I kind of enjoy the positive vibes I get by reading his blog…and his constant support for my blog is admirable. Thanks for joining the WordPress fratenity, Haroon. I’m so glad that I met you through this amazing platform!
You know, I also love clicking flowers. Sharing a few of them…
So guys, please visit Haroon’s blog. I’m sure you’ll get hooked on to it 😊
Let’s get to the award formalities
HERE ARE THE RULES TO FOLLOW:
Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog:
Nominate 20-30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them.
vincentehindero.wordpress.com is Vincent’s blog site, and he would appreciate you checking out his blog and consider following and supporting him too.
Notify Vincent of your nomination, via comment and send an email to email@example.com for faster replies. After notifying Vincent, he will check out your blog, follow and give you your unique award for the good work on your blog
My questions from Haroon Mirza:
What is your profession and daily routine?
I’m a software developer at an IT service and consulting firm, handling everything from software development to bug fixing and technical support.
My day starts with checking and replying to workmails, attending scrum meeting where we set realistic plans for the day (This goes on from 10:30 am to 12 pm). Then I’ve got a 1-2 hour lunch break in which I can do whatever.
Afterwards, I start working on the daily targets which includes programming, software bug fixing, a lot of debugging and few client calls in between. If I happen to finish and send the report before the end of my schedule, I’ll spend the remaining time studying or practicing something interesting like competitive programming, learning a new technology, listening to Ted Talks or play some sports at Campus’s sports Arena. Sometimes I go to the office library to read magazines or newspaper or attend a club’s monthly meetings(mostly Toastmasters)
I don’t hate my job, nor do I love it with passion. I’m planning to do my Masters degree in Computer Science in future. So when I get home from Office, I dedicate 2-3 hours to study Computer Science subjects.
Do you have a hobby and if so what do you do?
Oh yeah, I’ve so many hobbies. Reading, writing, photography, teaching, cooking, drawing, playing sports, group discussions, debating and the list goes on… I won’t say I’m perfect in all of them, but I keep on pursuing them for sake of happiness and satisfaction. They are my escape.
Do you live alone or with others?
Currently I don’t live with my family. I visit them once in a month.
How are you managing your life with Covid-19 virus?
Currently, I don’t have much work pressure. Work takes just around 2-3 hours a day. So I have plenty of time in hand which I try to utilise with full efficiency. Our maid and cook went to their hometowns due to the lockdown so me and my roommates have to manage everything from cooking, doing laundry, and cleaning the house by our own. Then I dedicate some serious 4-5 hours for studies because I know that’s the only way to reach the place I want to be. For leisure, I play football on our house’s terrace with my friends or open up my blog and read some of your work. I write casually these days… I watch 1-2 episodes of Friends before I go to sleep.
What do people like about you?
Haha, I think I don’t have any haters except a few jealous relatives, lol.
So it’s my adaptability, I guess. I get along with people of any age group easily. I don’t force my ideas on anyone and I’m a passionate listener. Some people compliment me for my allround knowledge, some admire me for for my cool, calm and postive nature.
Okay, let’s get real. Some bloggers here have award free blogs…and there’s a strong reason behind that. Following all the rules for award posts, pinging back the nominated bloggers can all be so tiresome. Some bloggers also like to keep their blogs clean… strictly literature stuff! This doesn’t mean they don’t respect your nomination. They do.
So I’ll not nominate anyone for this award. Still I’d love and appreciate if you guys can answer my questions in the comments or in a seperate post! It’s up to you guys, see I don’t force my ideas on anyone 😁
1. What do you think of World Leaders?
2. Do you love challenges?
3. Do you think Humanity was born on earth but was never meant to die here? Can Humans be intergalactic species in future?
4. What type of government you prefer? Capatilist or Socialist?
The lovely, wise Aa’eedah over at Cerues flores nominated me for a Mystery blogger award. I’m deeply honored by this recognition. Thank you, Aa’eedah.
I think Aa’eedah is a true genius, and one of the finest and kindest beings I’ve ever come across. God has blessed her with a very high IQ, but that’s not the only characteristic which makes someone great, right? In my opinion, her par excellence to understand this world, the people around and how things work is far much better than most of us. And don’t think those skills have come easy…I know her for the past 2 years, and it has taken her blood, sweat and tears to get better and better at her game. She’s doing this to achieve her ambitious goal. Hats off to your hard-work and dedication, Aa’eedah! I believe you’ll get there… your dream shall come true and you’ll make all your well wishers proud. Ready for that big leap? Hell yeah!
Now lets talk about her blog. Well, she writes beautiful stuff that covers many aspects of her own life experiences, her journey; a sneak peek into her thought process. What most bloggers, including myself find attractive in her poems is her rare individuality and originality. From Haikus to ballads…her blog has almost every poetry form that comes in between or you’ve ever heard of. Cerues flores has poems about Nature, love, pain, darkness, hope, history, philosophy, passions, life, rumination… you name it. Get ready for those brilliant, inch-perfect, exemplary metaphors.
Impressed? Go visit her blog. You won’t regret it, nobody does.
Okay now let’s head towards the award formalities😁
Mystery Blogger Award is an unofficial award. This award was created by Okoto Enigmas, to show love to his followers and keep bloggers in touch with one another. This award is a good source of motivation and inspiration for the fresh bloggers.
The rules for the Award:
Put the award logo/image on your post.
List the rules.
Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
Mention the creator of this award.
Answer the 5 questions you were asked.
Tell your readers 3 things about you.
Nominate 10-20 bloggers.
Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice.
Share a link to your best post(s).
Okay, so I’m answering your questions first.
1. Who’s your favourite poet/writer? Why?
I can’t decide one favorite poet because so much work by a single poet can be so vastly different. But some of my favorite poems are ‘If’ by Rudyard Kipling, ‘Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening’ & ‘The Road Not Taken’ by Robert Frost, ‘BlueBird’ & ‘Go all the way’ by Bukowski, ‘Sonnet XVII’ by Neruda and ‘Ode to Autumn’ by John Keats. William Wordsworth don’t get jealous dude, you know who’s favorite!
2. What kind of music are you into?
Umm, this is interesting. I listen just about all of it. I listen to 60s-70s psychedelic rock, 80s thrash, 90s grunge/alternative, a little bit of modern rap(Eminem and NF), a little bit of metalcore/deathcore, country, indie, jazz. My music taste spans quite a bit. My favorite band is a tie between Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd. I love AC\DC, The Who, The Rolling Stones, Metallica, Aerosmith, Queens, and somedays I vibe to these somewhat new bands like Linkin Park, Coldplay and a bunch more. Old bollywood music of Mohammad Rafi and Mukesh lifts up my mood. No hate for the modern music. It’s equally good if not better. You can’t compare them!
So Different music for different situations, you know.
3. What does ‘faith’ mean to you?
Faith to me means not just believing but knowing in my heart that God (the supreme one) has a plan for me and I must work towards that every day with everything that I have. In the greatest struggles and darkest hours, I must stand firm because that’s what strong people do. As long as I am breathing though, my faith tells me that don’t give up and I will be able to accomplish it.
4. Suggest ways to make our Earth, and eventually our life, better.
Okay this is a good question. Most people never think about these things. Selfish pricks.
Firstly, to make your life better you need to change your outlook towards life. You should start reading stuff, practice good habits like patience, forgiveness and gratitude. Now you’re doing this for yourself, not because you believe it will change the world, but rather because you want to be a better person. You may even affect the people around you with your change, but don’t go thinking you’ll change them or anyone else. So do little things but with utmost love, that’s enough.
Secondly, one need to be more spatially aware. Seriously. The amount of people who are wrapped up in their own little bubbles seems to be a growing problem, seemingly oblivious to other people trying to get past.
5. Tell us one peculiar law of your country. (Don’t take risks though.)
I had to search this up. The one I found peculiar was that a successful suicide was legal in India up till 2017, but attempting it was not. So once you were out of hospital after having that unsuccessful attempt, you should get ready to cut the Jail’s ribbon! Crazy, right?
Thanks god, they decriminalized it in a latest amendment. Now any person who attempts to commit suicide shall be presumed, unless proved otherwise, to have severe stress and shall not be tried and punished under the said Code.
I’ve written more than hundred poems on this blog…so choosing one out of them was really tough. I’m sharing 3 poems that I love the most!
Did you guys forgot that I used to write and share wonderful quotes on this blog? Writing poems was never a preliminary idea when I started this blog in the first place. Guess I’m not doing justice with my blog’s name which has word ‘Aphorism’ in the title…no more quotes and that juicy motivational stuff from a long time. Life is a mess(Urgh!)
Sharing some Quotes from the past (from highly motivated and positive Abhishek) :
Ameet Kothari ( Wise and intelligent. A perfect father, husband, son and teacher. He’s like my role model)
Chandni Asnani( My best buddy here on WordPress. Smart, intelligent, emotional and so caring. A free soul who can write poems on almost anything.)
Diana Tyler( Truly honest, gentle and caring person. She has supported me through thick and thin. Infact she’s one of the first persons to follow my blog… I really respect you Diana. Thanks for always being by my side)
Dwight( Dwight is like a real source of motivation. The way he has fought his inner battles and one with alcohol is really appreciable. Hats off Dwight. You have my respect)
Dr Nimish ( Mind blowing poet who can write equally briliant poems in Hindi as well as English. An obsessive fan of Coldplay. Great taste for music)
Kritika ( Amazing artist and a brilliant poet. Kind hearted and nature lover)
Neha Nandwana ( She started blogging recently, but god she writes so beautifully)
Pramegha ( One of my first friends here on WordPress. Always pushed and motivated me to write better and better)
Riya Rajayyan( A kind hearted, intelligent and wonderful teen artist. She writes amazing poems, draws equally well and can play a guitar. Wow! So talented)
Ramyani Bhattacharya ( Ramyani is amazing. She always give me useful and thoughtful insights on my posts. Far wonderful writer than me)
Sadhak ( Excellent poet who writes in Hindi. I love the depth of his poetries. Kedp going brother, you’re amazing!)
Sid ( Sid is a heavy fat boi, who specialises in jet spray mechanics 😂😂 That’s his twitter bio. On a lighter note he’s a kind hearted, intelligent and beautiful thinker. You have my respect, sid)
Sohanpreet Kaur ( One of the most genuine person I’ve come across on this platform. Spiritual, highly imaginative, caring and pure person.
Sumeet ( My bro Sumeet has evolved his poetry writing skills unprecedentedly. His articles are thoughtful, mind blowing and useful. Keep going brother. )
Shantanu Baruah ( Most consistent blogger I’ve ever seen. He never fails to post his poems every single day. I simply love his poems and his wonderful personality. Thank you Shantanu)
What kind of music and movies are you into?
Do you want to be immortal? Why and why not?
Explain your definition oflove?
Do you believe in aliens or after life?
What’s your life’s purpose?
What do you like about my blog? ( Optional)
Thanks for reading, folks! Stay safe and happy
Logging out with one of my favorite songs – Comfortably numb by Pink Floyd
Hey guys! Today I’m so excited to share with you two good news
First: I was nominated for three awards by some awesome bloggers here on WordPress.
The Awesome Impact Award
Thank you, Chiru for nominating me for this award. He’s a wonderful blogger and writes about various interesting stuff. Go check out his blog here.
2. Brotherhood Bloggers award
I’m so happy that I was nominated for this particular award. Many thanks to Anjali SK for honoring me. She’s is one of my favorite bloggers and if you haven’t checked out her blog, then please do it, here.
3. The Bloggers Recognition Award
Thank you Muneeta for considering my blog for this wonderful award. I feel grateful. Muneeta’s blog is growing exponentially due to her passion and ultimate hard work that she puts in writing and curating her content. Join her here, because talent like that deserves all the praises and accolades.
The Second good news and this one is big too :
I got my first job offer!!!
Guys, I’m going to graduate next year and you’d be happy to know that I recently cracked the written test as well as two interview rounds of a big Multi National Company, and I’m lucky that I got my first job letter from them. It’s a proud moment for my family and friends. I’m delighted too. I’ll be working as a software programmer.
I’ve accepted the offer letter and will be posted to my base location anywhere in India as soon as I complete my graduation in May 2019. TCS is a multinational consultancy firm with a market capitalization of over $1 trillion and its offices are located in 46 countries across the globe. It’s also recognized as “Big Four” IT Services brand in the world. So this opportunity is surely going to give my career a boost.
To my friends here on WP:-
Many thanks for reading and supporting me throughout my blogging journey. You guys have surely helped me to grow as a person and I do owe my success to you.
Let me start this post by thanking kkatch22 who nominating me for this Blogger RECOGNITION award…
She thought me capable enough to have the same and so, I am accepting it with utmost gratitude and love… I’d like to mention how honored I feel for having received it from such an amazing person
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select other bloggers for this award.
6. Comment on each blog to let them know you’ve nominated them and a link to the post you created.
Apart from these rules nominees can share a funny story of their childhood (Just a special request)
How it all started
I started this blog to inspire, motivate and bring a little happiness in the lives of people. There’s so much hatred, impatience, and anxiety in this world, which turns out to be the main reason for tumbling relations, ill mental conditions and the state of depressions.
I myself believe in non-violence, friendship, peace, and positive thinking, so I try to impart those feelings towards you through my posts.
Thanks for reading my posts. You guys really mean so much too me.
Little advice to new bloggers :-
1. Write what you feel and love. This is really important if you want to write regularly without loosing motivation.
2. Interact with the lovely WordPress community. They are some of the finest human beings on this planet, so check out their vivid imaginations and dive deep into their fairly world full of artistic thoughts and striking cogitation.
Don’t forget to comment on fellow blogger’s post if you really loved it. This will encourage him/her, and in return you might even get a loyal follower. But remember, don’t just go on liking and following someone’s post just to gain followers. This might help you gain some followers in a short run but that would be just mere numbers. To get some regular and loyal followers, you need to interact, and spend time reading their stuff. At last WP will really help to grow as a person and you’ll cherish your time spent here.
I would like to nominate :
Hardip : He writes book reviews in entertaining and lucid ways. I love his blog.
Katherine : She’s from Romania and writes what she feels everyday, in English as well as Romanian. Puts in lots of hard work.
Zarbakht : She’s is just awesome. Visit her blog once and you’ll believe me. You will not be able to escape her magical charm.
The Liebster Award
Wow! I feel extremely elated on being nominated for a Liebster award.
Thanks to the amazing csprasath for awarding me with the honor. Check out his blog. He writes about his travel tales across India and I bet his travel diaries will keep you mesmerized till the end.
Here are the rules :-
11 Random facts about myself
1. In my early teenage years I used to get angry on little things and even used to beat my younger brother just for fun when mom and dad were not home. Haha… But now I’m a completely a different person. I’ve changed my behavior to a calm and cool guy who never gets angry. I love living like a monk.
2. I prefer handmade food rather than the junk food.
3. I’m obsessed with Linkin Park and Coldplay. Their music heals my soul and cleanse the brain.
4. I’m highly competitive and I hate loosing.
5. I make friends fast and mingle with them quickly.
6. I like working hard and have various ambitions for my future.
7. Experimenting with things is my favorite hobby. I love bending rules, taking new routes and thinking smart solutions to the day life problems.
8. I love programming and hate writing useless college assignments.
9. I’m a big fan of MCU, GOT and Harry Potter.
10. Sometimes I procrastinate and this, I believe, is my biggest weakness. I’m continuously trying to fix that by making little efforts everyday.
11. I respect a human being on basis of his or her personality and behavior. I don’t care about their religion, colour, caste or ethnicity. I remember an incidence of around 5 years ago. After 10th class board exams, I went on a long vacation to my hometown in North India. It somehow got stretched so long that when I came back to the city where I live, I found that the admissions to class 11th CBSE( it’s center board for secondary education in India) were full in almost all the schools. Even after scoring 92% in 10th board I was running to get admission. Everywhere I went I found “admissions closed” banner. I was hopeless and thought what should I do next. Admissions to regional board schools were still open but I had to go for CBSE. There was still one school which was letting in students for 11th Science CBSE. It had good infrastructure and quality education but the problem with it was that it was being run my a Muslim trust based in London. So 99.9% students studying there were Muslims and I belong to a Hindu family . My friends and family asked me if I’ll be able to cope up with the new environment among different people, after I decided to get a admission there. I said let’s see, what will they do to me, after all they are humans too. Still in my heart I was little anxious about what will happen next. I gave the entrance exam followed by three interviews to get an admission . The first two interviews were about my subject knowledge of Science and Mathematics. The final one was just a casual conversation with the principal who asked me questions, aiming to test my GK and aptitude. It went all well and at last she congratulated me and said” Abhishek ,I’m really really impressed by your knowledge. How did you manage studies and reading extra stuff? “I said ” Ma’am I read lots of novels and newspapers. It is my hobby and I like to keep myself updated of my surroundings “. So after all that, finally I was admitted. Then the day came when I went to school. The school bus was full as I entered it. I sat on a seat and didn’t talked to anyone. Then after reaching the school, I entered the class. The class was almost full with boys and girls with their traditional Muslim scarf on their head. I was reluctant at first but a boy named Fahad saw me and invited me to join his group. I went ahead and said hello and they all came and shook hands with me showing a kind gesture. I felt elated. Then I told them how I got admitted in this school and they were happy to know that I was probably first Hindu boy in their school. They all were so kind and pure hearted that I made friends with them in a couple of days. I was very comfortable and enjoyed their company. On Fridays there used to be a function in school assembly hall where their special teacher used to address the whole school and tell us about Islamic culture. I came to know several good things about Islam and cherished my time listening to their spiritual talks. We used to play football, basketball in the summers and when weather was harsh we used to go down in the basement playing chess, cards and sometimes a little workout in the gym. I loved their good habits like sitting down while drinking water, praying everyday to pay their gratitude to the god. Then they had Rozas during Ramadan which marks as a spiritual month for Muslims. They used to be so enthusiastic even after remaining without food and water the whole day. I would ask them how they manage to spend whole day without water and food, they would tell me passionately about how they were made to practice this from an age of 10. “You know it is really important to keep a balance between worship and That’s what this month teaches us.”, they would say with pride. Another guy told me that Allah gives them Barkaat(blessing) and forgives their sins in this holy month.
Overall my journey of 2 years in that school was like a roller coaster ride. I came to know about a wonderful religion, met new people and had a jolly life changing experience . I still cherish those days. Now I’m in the final year of college, and still in touch with them through WhatsApp group. That 2 years taught me that it’s not that a particular religion is at fault but it’s the mentality of some retarded people who on the name of religion fulfill their eccentric desires. You can choose to be a good human irrespective of your religion or caste.
Here are answers to csprasath’s questions
Q: Why did you decide to start blogging ?
A: I started blogging for fun, to inspire and stay motivated myself.
Q: How did you pick your blog name ?
A:It just occurred to me one day.
Q: Describe yourself in 3 words ?
A: Cool Calm Composed.
Q: If you could live anywhere in the world ? Where would it be ?
A: I would like to live at my natives in North India, surrounded by mountains and rivers
Q: What is your favorite Season ? Why ?
A: I like winter. I love cool weather and food of winter.
Q: Where do you see yourself in 2 years ?
A: I want to pursue a master’s degree in computer science.
Q: Given a chance for Time travel , What would you change when you go back in Time ?
A: I would not risk this thing as it may lead to a grandfather paradox and might lead to my disappearance from this world. I wanna live.
Q: who is your real-life hero ?
A: My mom.
Q: What type of music do you like ? Why ?
A: I like rock, pop, rap and jazz sometimes.
Q: What is your thought process of heaven & hell ?
A: A good person lives a lavish life in heaven and bad finds himself in hell after the death.
Q :Most challenging thing about Blogging.
A: Consistency and appealing content attracts a reader. So, sometimes it’s challenging to write such stuff.
Hello dear bloggers!
I’m thankful to Zankhana for nominating me for this versatile blogger award.
She is a young, kind and extremely talented blogger. She writes about random general topics in a lucid and entertaining way. Don’t miss to check out her awesome blog
Here are the rules for the award
1. Write 7 interesting facts about yourself
2. Nominate 15 other bloggers that also have amazing blogs and ideas to share
Facts about me (interesting :P)
1. I like learning new things every day (Curious ).
2. I’m a kind human being.😉 I don’t like hurting sentiments of people.
3. Family is everything to me. I love to spend quality time with my family. I share almost everything with my mom. She is the motivating force behind me.
4. I like making casual friends, depending on their particular interests. Like, I have friends with whom I like to talk about sports, politics, science, technology, and whatnot ( I like GDs and debates:).
5. My friends sometimes call me Google or search engine 😀 Because I make them aware of news and various general topics they have never heard of😂
6. Academically, I’m a sound guy(Usually in top 10 )😉
7. I like seeing dreams. I love discovering new paths, taking up challenges and doing unique kinds of stuff.😋😋
I’m grateful to Zeba for nominating me for this particular award.
She is a sweet, honest and genuine Blogger. Check out her blog. It will be worth your time!
Thank the person who nominated you. Add a link to their blog.Add, the rules so others can follow, nominate people who you find fun, inspiring and entertaining!Answer the same questions.Include the graphic in your post
Why did you start blogging in the first place?
I took blogging as a leisure activity
What is your favorite book?
My favorite book is The 4 -hour workweek by Timothy Ferriss.
What do you dislike the most?
I dislike waking up early on Monday mornings 😅
What is your favorite food?
My favorite [s] is/are North Indian cuisines. Sometimes I like eating south Indian food with friends.
What is your favorite pastime?
My favorite past time
1. Watching a good Hollywood movie
2. Listening to my favorite rock bands.
My nominees for both the awards are:-
2. Diana Tyler
6. Madhusudan Singh
7. Michael Philip Atkins
9. Ankit Thapa
11. Afzal moola
12. Anna vdo
14. Muskaan Sharma
15. Yashica Priya
PS: I nominate the great Pragya for both the awards 😄😄😄
Avni nominated me for the Sunshine blogger award and I’m really delighted and happy!
Avni is a blogger who writes about her daily life experiences. Avni’s posts are always amusing and satisfying to read. Do check out her blog😊😊 It’s worth it!
The Sunshine Blogger Award is awarded to those who are creative, positive and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the Blogging Community..!🌞
The Rules..!!Write a post thanking to the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blogging sites!Answer the 11 questions asked to you by the person who nominated you. Nominate 11 new bloggers and write them 11 new questions!List the Rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your site or in your post.
Here Are My Answers To Avni’s Questions.
1.What will you choose between ice cream and coffee?
Coffee for chilly winter morning and ice cream for blazing summer afternoons!
2. To whom will you want to meet, a long lost dear friend (or family member) or the God?
I would love to meet god because I have heard a lot about Him!
3. Do you want to have a thousand good friends or just only one equally good friend?
I believe that a good friend is hard to find,
harder to have and impossible to forget. Yes, I would prefer that one friend rather than thousands!
4. Do you want a world tour or just travel across every place of your own country?
I would love go on a world tour after accomplishing my goals(India included)
5. If you have to choose between your parents and your children. What will be your answer?
I would never ever let my parents down in any circumstances. When I’ll have kids I would teach them the same. So there would be no thing as choosing between them , we’ll live happily together.
6. If you could change anything, what will it be?
I would not dare to change something as it might lead to grandfather paradox and will put whole humanity at risk😁 Can’t take that risk
But I will surely try to improve myself every time.
7. What is your most favorite thing about India?
I like the diverse culture and the golden heritage of India.
8. Do you honestly read the posts you like?😛
Yes! I read them always. (99%)
9. If you could rewind your past and pause any moment or phase? What would it be?
I would really like to rewind it to the starting of this entire universe. I would then witness the big bang, the making of milky way, formation of earth, the first life form, the ice age and then I would trace out my origin. Then if still I’ve time left , will try to see my parents in their childhood. It would be really exhilarating experience!
10. You’re most embarrassing moment on WordPress?😛
None till date!
11. What are your suggestions or reviews about my blogs? (Please be honest, I really want to improve and learn more🙏)
Your on the right track and you write with your heart. Keep it up as it connects people.
1. What’s your favorite hobby?
2. Have you ever fought with your best friend?
3. Any experience when you let your parents down.
4. What will you choose ,a book of wisdom or a bag of gold?
5. What’s your favorite Hollywood movie?
6. Which is your favorite music band?
7. Would you like to be a space traveler?
8. When do you think the world would end?
9. What would you do if you are elected as a world leader for one day?
10. Can you control your anger?
11. What are your life goals?